Sunday, January 2

the best present, family & friends

out of all the physical presents that i got over christmas none compare to the time i got to spend with my family and friends over my short holiday break... i got home early friday evening to surprise my dad and most of my other family with my appearance (they thought that i would not be home until early christmas morning)...it was wonderful getting to spend time with family who i very rarely see...christmas morning i went to my momma's house and spent time with her and my three sisters, which is very enjoyable in short doses (all four girls together that is)...with my mom we went to christmas at my nana's where all of the "cousins" were together, this has not happened in many year, we had yummy food and took family pictures (see above, thats all the cousins)...and then early sunday night i got a call from charles saying "i am lost" i was confused because i thought he and his mom had gone shopping in huntsville...i was surprised to learn that he had left that afternoon on a long drive to brandon and at that time was less than an hour away from my house to surprise me and my family for christmas...isn't he wonderful, i don't know many people who would drive 4.5 hours to spend less than a day with someone, only to have to turn and go home the next day, it was a great christmas present, one of the best ever...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey delia what ate you doing ??I am just now getting a chance to get on line and get on your website.I think that that picture of charles is really funny but i dont like the picture of me (but you sure do look very pretty). but i had fun and i love you and will see you later !!bye
melissa