Monday, January 17

my theory...

so i have a new theory...there is a group, it possibly could possibly be a blog community, a secret society, or simply an understood law...but it is basically this: all the people that affect my life's schedule [teachers, employers, future teachers/employers (basically every living being in my life), and occasionaly even my immune system] get together and decide when to plan the events of my life...and their favorite thing to do...can anyone guess???well of course it is to plan every'stinkin'thing in the same period of days...sometimes (when im lucky) even on the same day...i mean there is no possible way that my luck is this good...if there was a contest for having the most important stuff in the shortest amount of days, i would definitly get at least second place (only after becka joy...she must have the energy of a five year old)...now off to bed, to reenergize...

1 comment:

Choral Advocate said...

Delia your theory is true and sadly that wont change once you graduate...but I am learning that prioritizing can really help with the schedule nightmare...I always have one day with five things and another with nothing...AHHH...ok latuh