Saturday, January 29

24 hours ago i was working hard to be positive...i had gotten home earlier that afternoon and tried to take a nap, but after laying in my bed for an hour without even beginning to fall asleep, i gave up and worked on my physics homework...so i woke up at 8 am friday and went to work at 11pm that night, it really wasn't that bad, just more weird...being awake and doing things that i do during the day, while i knew almost the whole world was sleeping gave me such a funny feeling...this feeling helped keep me going, well that and the fact that i was the only decentral pharmacy tech for four hospitals covering about 4 city blocks (translation, i walked nonstop, a lot)...i even made it until 4 am without a cup of coffee, but at 4 i broke down and had one cup, which lasted me throughout the rest of my shift (til 7 am)...it was also weird leaving work, when i usually get there...i cant exactly describe it...just strange...anyway, enough rambling...it's the sleep deprivation...ill fix that now...

No comments: