Monday, January 3

arrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate computers, i hate all technology, well hate is a strong word, its more like strongly dislike, and i dont feel like this all the time, just when my appliances dont work as they should....tpnight i started trying to sync up my pocket pc for the first time tonight, and it wont work...nothing puts me in a worse mood than paying too much money for something that wont work as it should...and to top it all off i have been more worried about this than anything else, and, inturn missed 80% of the sugar bowl...i finally gave up and watched the 4th quarter, war eagle!!!...but now that everyone has left my house i had the bright idea to call dell, and yell at them...well not really yell, its more like beg and plead, and anything else that it will take to get my pocket pc working and synced up with my computer...the thing that is more frustrating, i have been on hold forever, i have checked my mail, other people's blogs, and written this blog all while on hold, and i think...wait hold on, well im back, i finally got someone, only to find that i had the wrong department, and now i am on hold again and being transferred to the correct department...this could take a while...AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....the pda department is closed, and they wont be open until 8 t/m...which i could handle but they cant give me a direct line, i have to call and get transferred again t/m morning....these people kill me...maybe t/m i will have more luck...is sure hope, so for the sake of everyone that encounters me...im just going to go to bed now...i know that will work...

2 comments:

Mr. Henry said...

I so sorry everything wasn't working last night, but I am glad it is now. Big ups to Jon Miller for helping delia with her pocket pc for a while cause the Good Lord knows I had NO idea what to do. Yeah, people kill me too...hahaha, well, i guess i'll see you in a little bit and
WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

Anonymous said...

You are sosoosooo much my child. I can just see you getting all worked up with the tech support people. Patience, my dear, the word is patience. Now if you want to really get frustrated, just come home and try to get your sisters to clean their rooms........
Loveyou MOM