Saturday, December 25

i'm home for christmas!!!!

.
so im sitting on my momma's bed thinking that it has been a very very good christmas...i got home yesterday around 6 o'clock at my dad's...he didnt think i was coming home till 3:30 am, it was a good surprise...and today i came home to momma's around 4 o'clock...santa was very good to me this year, i got a pretty new pocket pc for pharmacy school and a wonderful new vacuum cleaner (hey if you have been to my house you know that it is something i need, and badly)...but as i look back on the day i would have to say that the best gift i got was the chance to spend time with my family, especially my sisters...we are so seldomly together, it has been nice to spend time just us (even if we did not sleep much last night)...so now as the christmas day draws to an end i thank God for a wonderful christmas and a wonderful family, the only thing that i wish i had was time with charles (i know im pathetic, but i am a girl)...goodnight all...

No comments: