Thursday, January 27

so here's the plan...

a positive attitude and lots of coffee...
plan for what you may ask, well for my friday night, i'm working...
now you may be thinking "doesn't delia usually work friday nights?" and this question can only be answered after i clarify some hospital terminology...day shift at the hospital 630am-3pm, evening shift 230pm-11pm (this is my usual friday night), night shift 11pm-7am and this is what i will be doing tomorrow night...for most of my friends that read this, staying up all night may be a recurring event, but not for 'early to bed' delia...no, no, no, i have not stayed up all night in at least, at least three years, actually wait...i remember the last time: prom, my junior year!!! that's five years...well if there was any doubt if i was an adult, that sure settles it, i am officially old...but i can do this, how hard can it be, with a smile on my face and a large cup of joe in my hand...eh, it'll be nothing
(but if it is something, i apologize now for my attitude saturday at opera rehearsal)
now off to enjoy my bed, i know it is going to miss me...

No comments: