Tuesday, January 4

mother nature will get my medical bill...

where is the winter weather? it feels like spring outside...and until today it was just rather annoying, but today my annoyance took sharp turn to, well just plain peaved...see i had my own series of unfortunate events, all to be blammed on mother nature...you see, because of the lovely warm weather today i was not able to wear any of my cute christmas gifts, and inturn wore jeans, a green shirt, and my cute brown shoes, with the insane heel...well, not wanting to take a book bag this morning i carried all of my stuff in my arms...while walking down the back stairs i lost my balance and went tumbling down my staircase...as i was falling all i could thing was "please dont let me die, i dont want to die this way" because i hear all those stories of people falling down the stairs, breaking their neck, and dying...well, obviously i did survive my fall (thank you Lord), and later found out that i am not the only person to take this fall...my battle wounds are broken toe nails, a knot on my head, and a nasty, nasty sore/bruise (i dont know exactly what it is yet) on my right shin...so i limped around all day, but it could be worse...im not trying to complain, just inform, for i know that my last blog was a tid bit negative, but rest assure all is well now...i called dell this morning and a nice indian guy name ron helped me, thank you God for technical support...so now i am off to watch the second half of the orange bowl, ice my leg and prop it up on my amazing boyfriend, and prepare for my second day of classes (really my first b/c today i just had choir and opera)...go trojans (usc)!!!

No comments: