Saturday, January 29

shouldn't i be in bed?

so i'm still here at my computer...after my last blog i started reading all the other blogs, which i get to through the choir blog, which i read, and it got me started thinking about choir, which made me think about next week with doc (dr. jordan!!!), which made me think about france...then i read sarah's blog and it got me thinking about how this is my last semester in choir, and how i want it to be the best...this coming week we really need to be at the top of our game, quiet, and absorbing every little drop of knowledge that doc can give us, we are sooo lucky for this opportunity to work with him (copeland you know we love and appreciate you, and hope you do well in LA)...even just listening to the music while you are on your computer, checking your blogs, will help some...i think we just need to eat, sleep, and breathe this music, so that we are able to do perfectly...its going to take alot of work...but i know we can do it...

1 comment:

Choral Advocate said...

At the request of Delia I thought I would tell you that that parenthetical link was a congressional proclamation for the University of Mississippi Concert Singers following the win in Gorizia, Italy...Dr. Jordan had that in his office at Ole Miss until he left in 2001...just thought I would share...pax