Monday, December 6

the calm before the storm

so classes are now officially over, ahhhh......
this weekend was busy and today, well not fun to say the least...saturday night we had rehearsal for Christmas at the Alys and that concert was yesterday (not the best concert in my college career, but still a concert)..today i had an extremely difficult calculus test, to me it is completely assanine foolishness to give a test on the last day of classes, in fact it is down right mean...well i also had my philosophy final tonight, which i was just glad to get behind me...and now i sit in my house watching the cowboys beat the sea hawks with charles, as my brain deflates into its idle state (which it does not experience it often) unfortunately this relaxed state will not last for long...thursday i will start studying for my calculus and organic finals, oh and my jury (fun,fun)...but now rest, recharge, relax, so that i can give one final burst of greatness (haha) well ill settle for mediocrity...

No comments: