Friday, December 24

attitude is everything...

since i have been out of school i have worked all but one day...that is about 80 hours in seven days...yes i know i am crazy, but someone has to pay the bills...last friday was the first day of my crazy work week and i told myself that i could and would get through this one week of my life...i decided that no matter how tired i was that i would put a smile on my face and a skip in my step and i would make the best of my week...and now, the last in my long line of crazy work days (which average about 12 hours) i am so happy, it has gone by so quickly and it really has not been that bad...i even, at times, have found myself laughing and enjoying myself (mostly because of norman)...so i just want to repeat something that we all have heard, to make the best of a not so great situation, just put yourself in a good mood, you would be surprised how well it actually works....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you, Delia.

Dr. Jordan said it to me this way: "Act your way in to a new way of thinking."