Friday, December 17

the heavens open and the angels rejoice...

i can not explain to you the extreme joy that i felt at 5:30 wednesday night...turning in my final exam and, well frankly, just being through...it is the best feeling that i have had in a good while...but for you, i will recap the wonderful week that was exams:
so classes were out and i was getting sick...i finally broke down and went to the doctor, who was not able to tell me anything i didnt already know, but i did get some steriods that proved to be a great asset when studying for my exams (they kept me awake most of the day)...so all weekend, monday, and tuesday i studied...all day (well in between chamber rehearsals, ill explain soon), and finally the big day was here, WEDNESDAY...calculus exam at 8am and an organic chemistry test at 3pm...and because my calculus test determined so much of this semester, i studied mostly for it, and in turn the test felt very easy, now this does not mean anything for me because in a math test i can feel like i made a 100 but failed (im just no good at math)...studying so much for calculus did not give me much time for oraganic...thus, i dont think i did my best on my chemistry test, but at that point i was just glad it was over...
so now, today (friday), i am relaxing, well until about 2, then off to work...and that is where i will be until, well, until i go home, which will be sometime late christmas eve, so if you dont hear from me, you know why...
i hope you all enjoy our holiday break, whatever kind you get...

No comments: