Friday, December 10

delirium

so explain to me one thing...throughout the semester i ran around like a crazy person, trying to juggle classes, rehearsals, church, and work...and now this week, when i actually do not have much to do, i get sick...whats up with that...all i wanted to do is relax, and all i have done is feel like crap, i mean, i guess thats my luck...yet at the same time i guess i would rather feel like death warmed over when i did not have much to do, rather than when i did, like next week, its going to be a buger...
anyway, enough dwelling...today was my jury, and well i was able to get through it, it was by far not my best, but with the help of my good friend jack daniels i was able to get through it...no i was not drunk...i just had a little shot to clear-out/numb my throat before i sang, it really helps, no lie...maybe i should try it next week before madrigal, hehe, i am just kidding, we will have wassail...to drink, oh and i hope that there is cheese, there was two years ago, yummy...i love cheese, anyway, i digress...

1 comment:

Choral Advocate said...

Hey, no stress...just enjoy the fact that Christmas is coming...good luck on Madrigals:) call me sometime soon...peace