Friday, August 12

im back...


sorry i havent posted in a while but i ran away...yep, right after i got settled here in jackson charles and i ran away...we went to new orleans for a few days this week and it was wonderful...we both had been working so hard and taking classes this summer and as a result we really didnt get to spend too much time together, we definitly didnt get to go on any kind of vacation, so tuesday charles drove to jackson and then i drove us to new orleans...we stayed in this cute little hotel in the french quarter, had wonderful dinners, relaxed, and even went out once (but i was in bed by 1030 both nights...oh the party animal that i am)...anyway it was great, we got back thursday and charles had to drive home, it was really hard for me...but im not going to talk about that now...i will leave you with a cute picture of us at Pat O'Brien's Piano Bar

3 comments:

Thoughts on young life said...

Hi Delia first of all thank you for posting on my blog. Ok here goes I think you will be ok at home in Jackson sometimes it is better to home. I am glad you and Charles had this time to spend together because I know must have been tired having to move and pack up. So the break was a must needed one. By the way it's me Kellessa I just didn't put my name as my display name.

delia said...

thanks kellessa

CarolineLSpears said...

yeah, you needed a break! i want one too!