Monday, August 8

ADVENTURES IN MOVING (Part I)

FRIDAY, AUGUST 5

so this day wasn't too bad, well if you dont count the three exams, inability to hold anything down because of excessive nausea, and my broken bumper held together with duct tape...so i finally finish my last exam, how i did i still dont know, nor do i care, and what is it doing when i leave this final final at 745 pm but raining cats and dogs, i mean it was hailing too...but at this point i walked slowly to my car, exausted but excited to finish my academic life at UAB, i mean, that was it...I HAVE GRADUATED...its nice....so anyway i go home to my boxed up apartment to find a large budget rental truck that my mother has shockingly driven from jackson to birmingham in one piece, the massive truck was in front of my apartment encompassing 3 parking spaces...so i go upstairs to find my mother working so lovingly at packing up the rest of my nasty cat hair apartment...we worked into the wee hours of the night (keep in mind that wee hours for me in 11 pm), so i finally got into bed a little after midnight, exausted and laying on a matress on the floor i tried to get to sleep...and it worked i actually fell asleep, well that is until my sister becca called me at 2 am in a state less than her natural best, after that i slept no more, with the cats running all over me (for i was on the floor and therefore a new toy) i lied there thinking about how this was my last night in my first 'real' home that i made for myself, well thinking and praying that God would just let me sleep for one hour...then the alarm, it was 6 am and time to start saturday...