Tuesday, August 23

full swing

Okay, so things are now in full swingI am slowly adapting to my new schedule and life stylefirst my classes, I new that taking classes at a junior college was going to be different, but I didn’t know that they would treat me like a high school studentI mean, why if I am in college do I have to raise my hand in class and ask to go to the bathroom, please give me a breakso I am taking A&P and lab, Fitness walking (a pre-req), and voice (so I don’t lose what I have worked for)overall, beside the bathroom thing, they are finenice and easy, if only I didn’t have to drive 45 minutes to get to campus things would be perfectokay what’s next??? Workmy first day of work was last night and it went pretty wellthings a Baptist are so much more laid back than UAB (I knew it would be like this going from a 2000 bed hospital to a 600 bed)but it is nice, the other three techs on the evening shift are really nice, and the pharmacist are funand the best partI get off at 10pm (yay!!!) I was still tired when I got home, but it was nothing compared to working until 11, I think I am going to like my jobhmmmm, what else.I am starting the application process for samford, they have an early application deadline, so maybe ill know something before next July, (haha)I so hope that everything works out and I can be backing b-ham next yearI miss everyone so much, especially Charlie, but wont go into that now, that is an entire blog in itselfnow, I need to go and start getting ready for work, I have to be there early to get another TB test (they wont count the one form UAB, so another needle, ouch.I really like this word blogger thing and I think it is going to increase the productivity of my blog.until later, have great day
PsI MISS CHOIR (

4 comments:

Thoughts on young life said...

I to miss choir I can truly saw that it was the best experience of my young life and will always hold a special place in my heart as well as your heart. I remember the first semester when you came to UAB it was a time of new beginnings for you then as it is a time of new beginnings now I wish you the best in all that you do. Good luck in school I know you will do well.

Mr. Henry said...

i love you pudn, i miss you IN choir,
charley

delia said...

yes, sarah i have a job at a hospital, did you not read the blog? (jk) i miss you too, i miss everyone...

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Sainsburys mp3 players U.s customs brokers license courses Mangas with hentai costco web pharmacy http://www.cancer-surveillance-system.info/new_jersey_ringoes_laser_tatoo_removal.html Met life ins com skin care derm malignant cream accutane centre truck guild traumatic head injury accident Motor boating ideal series Toyota repair manuel Blackberry massive tone mt3 playlist