Friday, August 26

current mood: tired, but not depressed, an improvement

finally my first 'real' week is done, and i am tired...but despite my fatigue i think ill be okay, as long as i dont have anymore days like yesterday, which i am sure i will...i am coming to figure out that i will have good days and bad days, today was a good day-yesterday was a bad day, which explains my depressive, whiny blog...but on to better things...i had my first voice lesson with my new teacher, i think that she is going to be good for me, she for her doctorate from indiana, her first comments were things that i know are my weaknesses, which is good, i am excited about fixing my tecchnique...tonight the hospital lost power, and it got a little crazy, but it was nice b/c baptist crazy=uab normal so i felt kinda at home, i am getting used to everything there and i think i am doing a pretty good job so far....hmmmm, what else.....oh i started a new blog of pictures...on this blog i will post pictures and small explainations for them, hopefully all my friends at home (b-ham) can keep up with me here and how i am doing in my new life, hopefully they wont all be of charles and myself (well hopefully for yall sake) anyway, check it out...now off to bed, t/m i get to sleep yet, yea!!!!!!!!

No comments: