Monday, February 7

Some pharmacist I'm going to be...

so I've been studying nonstop for, well, for a long time, and tonight i had my organic test...i really thought it wasn't too bad, which worries me, when i get over confident i tend to do badly, so im trying to not get to happy about how i felt about the test...however, there was one question that i know i missed, and as a pre-pharmacy major i should not have missed it...the question was dealing with mass spec, it gave the M+ peaks for claritin and asked what the halogen ingredient was, i evidently missed that day in class and so i had no idea what the answer was, so i guessed...i guessed bromine, i have no idea why but it was my first instinct and your always told on tests to trust your first instinct...well my first instinct was wrong, i called my parents as soon as i got out of the test and they both told me it was chlorine...then i kicked myself, i should have been thinking like a manufacturer...CLaritn...ChLorine...duh, delia...the thing that bothers me is not that i missed a question on my organic test, but instead that i missed a question about a drug that i should know...i should have known that, i should be reading about drugs more...there is a new goal...

1 comment:

Choral Advocate said...

Delia I'm sure youll be a fine pharmicist...you are too tense...you need a weekend off once youre done with opera...i would comment further but the other words were too big for my feeble mind to comprehend:) haha just kidding...have a great week