Wednesday, February 9

financial aid can just kiss my...

GRITS, THEY CAN KISS MY GRITS....im trying to keep this blog PG....so i really really dont like the financial aid at uab...here's the story:
so i applied for a small scholarship from the hospital that my mother works at back home, and i got it...yeah, this is good...now the bad part...evidently this scholarship (that actually is meant to reimburse me for the tutition that i paid) put me over the estimated amount of money that uab has so graciously decided i need to live on, and therefore they took back part of my private personal loan (that allows me to pay my bills with out working full time), translation...now i owe the school because i got a new scholarship...another way of looking at it, i get a scholarship from a source outside of uab and uab decides that i do not need the entire scholarship so that take almost half of it...this is pretty much what has happened...and my biscuits are very, very burned right now....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: