Friday, July 28

Wonderful days!!!

yes, wonderful days still exist, and today was one of them...this morning i got to work to find that what i was supposed to do, I wasn't need for...So I picked a pharmacist I wanted to shadow....So I helped out in the micu today and learned a lot, and had a really great day...I also got off of work next Friday night so that I can go to a rehearsal dinner that I really wanted to attend....then after a great day at work I set off to walk home, which was fine since Charles has picked me up for the last two weeks...but I got outside of the hospital, about to start walking home and Charles surprises me!!! WITH ROSES!!!! then we went and he bought groceries to cook me an amazing dinner of shrimp stir-fry and strawberries...then home to relax and watch my new favorite movie "just like heaven" (great movie, great lessons)...now I am procrastinating bed time by watching the Braves vs Mets with my Charley....the only thing that would make the day better would be not having to work tomorrow, but only one more week of full time, then it is study time....So to all of you out there, I hope you have a wonderful weekend, may it be half as wonderful as my day today was...love you all!!!!

No comments: