Wednesday, July 5

Well I am slowly getting the hang of my new toy...but as it usualy goes something isn't working...my ipod is completely wigging out...the screen is flashing the apple logo & it won't stop... I have tried everything that the apple website suggests but nothing seems to do the trick... My computer doesn't recognize my ipod and therefore I am not able to update or restore the little buger.. think that my only option left is to just send it in to apple... so please if anyone knows or has a suggestion of how I can fix it, please please, please help me. . . other than that small crisis everything else is going well... Charles & I are going home to Jackson this weekend & I am so pumped! I haven't been home in so long; am very excited about seeing my family & doing some shopping with my Charley!! It is going to be awesome ...As far as work is gong, well it is going... same usual stuff, but i am getting to observe some pharmacists occasionally & that is always exciting!! Hmm... what else, I have already been studying for my first test of pharmacy school is a medical terminology test & it is very extensive... but it is neat learning alot of the diseare states & stuff, infact Ishould probably be doing that now...I will try to blog mores tarting now so you will all be updated as I get ready to start Pharmacy school... I AM Sooo Pumped!!!

No comments: