Friday, September 15

6 days and counting...

sounds exciting, right? Six days until what you may ask. My first physiology test!!! I am trying to be a good little pharmacy student and start studying this weekend. I finished ch. 5 and now only have ch. 6 and ch. 8 left. I really like the way that my tablet pc (Moses) is allowing me to compile my notes all in one place. He also came with a program OneNote that is awesome at making a sort of 'study guide,' and I am actually enjoying putting it all together. This makes me a complete loser, I know. I really should get back to work, so that tomorrow I can watch all the great football on tv, but I have developed a slight headache (cephalalgia) from the studying that I have done. So this blog was meant only as a break, not at all as procrastination. (Yeah right!) Okay, okay back to studying. Have a great weekend!!!

Oh, update:
My surgery went well. But I didn't get to keep my stone; it was sent off to pathology, which is kinda scary sounding. I went to class Tuesday morning against Charles' wishes and was able to slightly pay attention. I am off the pain meds and have a follow up appointment next week.

No comments: