Tuesday, August 29

Two New Lessons

Today, my second day in pharmacy school, two things really caught my attention. One was a suggestion from a professor. She reminded my class that our emails reflected ourselves. I know that I am one of the worst people when it comes to basic grammar and sentence structure in emails and in my blogs. So I am going to strive now to write my blogs using complete sentences from now on. This also may make reading my blogs, less like listening to my brain ramble and more like, well, correct English. (note: this does not mean I want people to critique my grammar)
My second lesson learned was that you never know who is reading your blog. I had begun to think that no one other than Dr. Copeland and my mother read my blog, but today I was very surprised to find out that one of my fellow classmates had read it. I was explaining how I use Moses (my tablet PC) to some new friends and one of them said, "Hey, I think I read your blog" I was completely shocked and taken back. He made the connection because I mentioned MSOP and how I loved Moses (again, my tablet's name). It really made me realize that you never know who is reading what you are posting on your blog. This emphasized my first lesson even further.
So far classes are going well. I am only slightly overwhelmed. I have my first test t/m on medical terminology, and I have been studying all night. Now I need to do some work for my Biochem class, and then I will be heading off to bed.
Hope all reading this have a great day t/m. Remember me at 1:00 (that is when I take my test)!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thinking of you at 1:00.

Anonymous said...

добросовестный сказка, все разложено сообразно полкам [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-tekhnologiyakh-stroitelstva/61-novyye-tekhnologii-v-stroitelstve.html]первый строительный портал[/url]