Saturday, August 26

oh my gosh....my brain may just be fried...all day long i have been scanning in y physiology book, it's a big book, not as big as my biochem but still big...and i just finished...yea!!!!it only took me about 9 hours, pretty good i guess...but it is nice to have one book done...my goal is one more today ad then the big one sunday...while scanning i am trying to study some but it is kind of a challenge, so i took a break for awhile and watched bambi while scanning, it was nice, made me feel like i was 6 again, i like flower, he is my favorite....this week was also orientation, it was really good...i was surprised to see how tried i was after 2 days of listening to instructions and meeting as many people as i could...but i can tell that it is going to be a great year, a very hard year, but a great one....now, a snack before i start on book #2

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey delia . . . tried to call you back but i still have your old cell number. Is your scanning going well?