Saturday, September 24

Okay I know I havent

Okay, I know I haven’t blogged in awhilebut honestly there hasn’t been much to write aboutmy trip home last weekend was great, while I was very disappointed that I did not get to hear the choir, I did get to spend some much needed time with my charleyI also got to sing at my church on Sunday (which I really miss) and I got to visit with Copeland, Leigh, and their adorable girlsit was a much needed tripsince being home I have gone to work and school, I had my first lab exam in A&P this week and I blew the curve, I used to always curse the people that blew the curves, but it sure does make me feel smart to know that I can do it.I have to work all weekend and ill be off Tuesday, yea!!! And then I will be off next weekend, but it isn’t going to be a good weekend, b/c I am afraid I won’t get to see my charley.so if you see him, tell him to come and visit me b/c I miss him so much, this long distance thing is no fun, and I am already counting down the days until I am back in Birmingham/home

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogging Baby Caption Contest winner
Papa, Do You Love Me? by Barbara Joosse - as well as some spiffy BB duckies. Congratulations, Roger! Reader Comments Be the first person to comment on this entry.
Hey I really like your blog I came across it randomly one day and luckily I bookmarked it so I've come back many times since. If you have time please stop by my site. (gotta get a plug in right? lol) You can find dsl service at www.DSL-Experts.com. See? That was painless eh? lol

Anonymous said...

charley?

delia said...

yes, my pet name for charles is charley...