Thursday, September 8

a daily blogger?

Hello, I apologize for the sporadic nature that I have been exhibiting on my blogI am slowly falling into my schedule here in Jackson, and things have pretty much gotten back to normal here for me and my family (we should continue to pray for and help all of the people on the coast that have lost everything and been displaced far away from their home)I started back to school yesterday and my sisters’ first day back was today, so I am sitting in my room right now trying to reorganize the mess that has become my desk and life, trying to get caught up and have some stuff on paper, don’t ask me why, but when I blog I feel like things are a little more stable and organized (must be another one of my anal hang-ups)today is my day off, so I am going to get everything in place, start to clean my house, and then go to Starkville (my best friend is having a baby shower tonight)lets see, now let me catch yall up on everythingliving at home is not bad, everyone said it would be horrible, but it is actually kinda relaxing and refreshing (well when the sisters are being nice and cooperative), the girls have adjusted well, they still hiss when they see the other cats but I am getting used to it (it does feel like a jungle at times)school is going fine, nothing too hard, I have my first test on Monday, I’ll let you know how it goes, the only thing I really don’t like about school is the drive (josh I don’t know how you drove an hour everyday, just three days a week is a pain in thewell you know) as for my voice lessons, I have only had one so far, number 2 is t/m (which reminds me I need to practiceill put that on the list too)work is actually not that bad, I really enjoy knowing that my mommy is up stairs during part of my shift, and the people that I work with are really a lot of fun, I am trying to catch on fast to all the differences b/t UAB and Baptist, there are a lot (especially in the IV area), I just want the people there to think of me as a good tech and an asset to the department, gosh I am such a dorkhmmm what else, Oh I am beginning to travel on a familiar road again, the pharmacy school road (maybe my blog follower from last year will take an interest again this year) I am going to do many things different this time around, I am going to apply to a lot of school, while my top choice is Samford ( I miss b-ham), I am going to apply at Ole Miss, Mercer, and probably a few others it all depends on what strikes my fancyI do believe that all of the above may just catch everyone up with my life here in Jackson, I am going to try to become a daily blogger, I have always wanted to, maybe I can do it, check back to see.oh yeah and I plan on being in b-ham next weekend (so I can see my charley sing) so hopefully ill see all of my b-ham friends then, I miss you all, a lotbut for now I am going to start the process of organization, I love it (I am such a loser)love yall’

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Overwhelmed,
Are things going better?