Wednesday, September 14

"is that a two?"

okay so you are wondering what the above quote is from, well it is what i said to my A&P teacher today when i got my first test score back...our first test was monday and i felt so good about it, there was like one or two questions out of 110 that i questioned myself about...so today i stood in line with the class and when it was my turn i said "charest" and my teacher pointed to my grade in the grade book and i clearly saw the second number a 9, but the first number was fuzzy, not written to well, so i asked my teacher "is that a two?" to which she replied "yes"...translation i made a 29 on my test, out of 100....my response was quick b/c i knew something had happened, i asked her if i could talk to her after class...so many of you that have read my blog or know me think that the usual delia would be kicking in at this point in the story, getting all worked up and crying, stressing out...but no, i know exactly what had happened, and it was confirmed by my teacher when i talked with her after class...she graded my scantron #1 as scantron #2, and vice versa...so now i have been checking my email like a crazy person to find out my grade, b/c well i havent changed that much...now, off to bed, i get to sleep late t/m, yea!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to HJC my dear. You'll quickly find out how you will often know more than they do.