Wednesday, June 8

gosh it has been busy, sorry i havent posted in a while, but after my last post i was kinda down (if you couldnt tell)...so after that post i decided to try not to think about the fall too much, ive succeded slightly...everyone is constently telling me dont plan too much, enjoy your life, and all that stuff, but let me let you in on a little secret, planning is my distraction...you see if i am constently thinking about pharmacy school and my educational career i dont have to spend time realizing that i am about to leave what has now become my home...i think, i just think of my life in terms of school so that i dont have to think in terms of, well, my life...do not get me wrong, i am living and taking every moment to enjoy each opportunity that i get, but its nights like tonight, when i have the best time enjoying my life and all that it encompasses, that it hits me...less than ten weeks left, then its time to start over, establishing myself and my actions (not recreating, just restablishing regardless to where i am)...and well, i lose it...when everything is fast paced, hurried, and exciting, i honestly dont have any down time, but if i have just a moment of silence allowing my brain to drift i get "enjoy this while it lasts, it wont be much longer" and i just dont want to think about that, i want to keep myself from realizing that in about two months i will be off...so maybe that can explain my actions and words...i guess i think that if i keep concentrating on the plan and the ultimate future by working hard now then i dont have to think about the immediate future sitting at my doorstep...
(and for the people who keep telling me to enjoy each moment, dont worry, i am more than youll know)
ps...this was not meant as a 'down' post, i am extremely happy, this is just a small look into my thoughts and justifications...

No comments: