Monday, June 27


hawaiian shirts, flip flops, jimmy buffett music, and even margaritas (well non-alcoholic)...sounds like i was at the beach, but no...i was at church...it's a new series at the contemporary service at my church and it is really great, i was only able to attend the end of it (b/c i had to sing in "big church")...one of our new ministers, wade, has started this new series "The Gospel According to Jimmy Buffett" i was really interested to see how this could be turned around into a sermon, and when i heard it, the message not only impressed me, but also moved me...it was so applicable to where i am right now, and i feel that as the weeks go one it is going to get even better...so if any of you are interested i really recommend just trying it out, youll never listen to Jimmy Buffett the same again

3 comments:

Choral Advocate said...

that sounds really cool...I saw the banner in the church yard today when I passed by...how much longer is he doing that?

delia said...

check the link out, it has all the information...let me know if you decide to go, ill sneak out of big church and join you if you go...

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »