Tuesday, November 23

this is me!!!

Hello to all that read...my name is Delia and my primary reason for this blog is to communicate with my wonderful family...i am away at school and do not get many chances to talk with them so now they can catch up on my life anytime they want...for all others that read my blog welcome i will give a bit of my background:

I am from Mississippi but in school in B-ham. I am a senior music/pre-pharmacy major at UAB. I am very involved, and the majority of the time, love all of my endeavors...Besides chamber choir, concert choir, and opera at UAB, i also sing at my church, and work at UAB as a pharmacy tech...i have wonderful friends here in B-ham and an incredible boyfriend (he's a keeper), all of these people try to help me stay sane...bottom line...i love my life, however busy it may be. (But i miss my family).

Things that have recently happened:
Saturday i took my PCAT (pharmacy college admissions test), and i am glad that it is over...we just finished our fall one act opera at UAB "Amahl and the Night Visitors" (i was the mother) and it was great fun...Thanksgiving is this week and because i have to work, i cant go home so im spending the holiday with Charles's wonderful family (i am excited)...and after Thanksgiving it is EXAMS...ill let you know how that goes...


3 comments:

Mr. Henry said...

Hey you! The site looks fantastic, and of COURSE it's pink....The Henry family can't wait to have you here for Thanksgiving, so hurry up and get done with work...hope it all went well!
love
charles

Sharon said...

Hey Delia...I love your site! This is an awesome way to keep up with you...Sounds like everything is going great!! I am so proud of you..Love ya'...Sharon

Anonymous said...

internet pharmacy