Tuesday, November 29

so my thanksgiving break was wonderful, i worked until thursday then had the weekend off to spend with my family and charley, he came to me and we had a great time...it was also very nice to have all of my sisters in the house at once-we had a great time when we werent fighting ;) especially friday...now i am back in the 'real' world, two more weeks of classes and still working...i am just ready for my next holiday week...christmas, i am off for an entire week...it is going to be absolutely wonderful, i am going to decatur and i am so excited!!! this time of the year i actually am missing the craziness that is real exam week and a sudden increase in working, it makes it feel like christmas, here, yes i will have an exam week, but work will stay the same, hopefully i can decorate the house to compensate for my usual christmas routine, but i do think that it will be nice to be home for christmas...i love the holidays!!!

No comments: