Tuesday, November 15

okay, okay, i am sorry i havent written in forever, but i have been so busy....life here is crazy busy, but i know that i am doing it to myself, and for a good reason...i am trying to get back to birmingham...i have been working one-two doubles each week to save money to move back....lets see what else...hmmm...i took my pcat, and it went okay i guess, i will probably find out later this week or next week what my score is, so keep your fingers crossed...i have been going to birmingham alot lately b/c charles has been so busy with all of his many commitments, including opera, which was this weekend, as many of you know, and i just want to take a second and praise what a wonderful job everyone did, watching everyone up there have fun made me miss performing so much, i wanted nothing else but to be up there with everyone else...but my charley, he was amazing, he is growing so much as a musician that everytime i hear him i am just taken back by his talent and dedication, it is a wonderful thing to watch, and i know he is just going to get better and better, charles you make me so proud....so the opera, that consumed a bunch of our time this weekend, but we also got to hang out with some friends, see my beautiful sister at her formal (i will post a picture on my other blog later), and i had the chance to meet with the dean of admissions to samford's pharmacy school, which went very well, and i left with a very positive feeling...i am so ready to be back in 'real' school, and evern more to be back in birmingham, i have just recently been trying to get a job back at uab at the beginning of next year so that i can move back then, i hate being away from 'my' home, my friends, and birmingham, i miss singing in a group, and enjoying my life, that is all i want back...just to wake up each day and smile...so please everyone if you can, shout out a little prayer that something opens up, i have decided that once i can get a job, i will be back....now i need to go clean the house, and then go to work...nine days until i see charley, he is coming her for thanksgiving, i am so excited!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

CarolineLSpears said...

it was really good seeing you last weekend! i miss you too!! i'll definitely keep you in my prayers! love you!