Thursday, July 14


well, it's over...i got an email today telling me that i have been taken off the waiting list, so that door is closed...now i look forward, but everything is just blurry, but ya know what...maybe blurry isn't so bad, yes i like structure and definition, but maybe this is what i need...God is using this experience to teach me something, and i just have to be patient and keep my eyes open...i will learn from this and i will grow as a person...i move home in about three weeks, i have put in applications to the hospital that my mom works at and i am waiting on my acceptance letter from hinds (the local junior college)...ill work full time, take a couple of classes, save some money, and open a few more doors for myself...it will definitely be a growing experience, and i am trying my hardest to be thankful for it...

No comments: