Monday, May 23

i am taking the first step, admitting i have an addiction...

yes that is right, i am going to admit to you all that i am addicted...some of you are asking "what could delia possibly be addicted to", the other of you are saying "its about time she admit it" so here goes...
"I DELIA CHAREST AM ADDICTED TO NUTELLA"
there i feel better already...i discovered my new love while being in France, everyone was like, "try it, try it" and i am now blaming my addiction on everyone of you, especially Katie Mo and Maggie (but secretly i am thanking God for allowing you to open my eyes)...luckily, the only place near me that my love is sold is Winn Dixie, and honestly the Winn Dixie near my house is scary, and i won't go without anyone else, and there is no way that Charles will contribute to my addiction, he already believes that i am beyond help, so i am probably going to be exploring this "cold turkey" thing, i am not looking forward to it...but oh well, i am not going to think about that now... im going to eat dinner now, hmmm....what to eat, what to eat....

3 comments:

Katie Mo said...

hahahahaha you caught the bug! yay! it's like TASTING PARIS, isn't it?!
well, if you don't count the smells of the Subway.

Choral Advocate said...

when i think addiction...nutella isnt exactly what pops into the noggin...but hey anything with hazelnut is awesome

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NUTELLA!!!! WHAT BETTER THING TO BE ADDICTED TO!!!!
-NORMAN