Monday, March 14

thank you all

thank you to everyone that i just spent the past week with, the show came together as it always does and was great, i enjoyed working with everyone, but to tell you the truth, i am enjoying my quiet night of studying more!

well, thats is...my last opera at UAB, hopefully not my last one ever...and you know i am happy right now, probably b/c i can actually sit and breathe...i have already gotten alot accomplished, but i have so much left it feels like i haven't even made a dent...i have a physics test next week and honors recital, concert choir and chamber choir music, deciding if i want to do a senior rectial (and if yes, planning it), as always just trying to understand what is going on in my classes, oh yeah and i get to go back to work this weekend, money!!! maybe my next post will be more exciting, my body is still recovering now, i should be back to normal, towards the end of this week...i hope!!!

1 comment:

Katie Mo said...

yay Cherubino!