Friday, March 25

hard work pays off

it feels so good to know that my hard work has paid off...classes are rough this year, their hard and being busy makes them even harder, but last week i started to fix that...i studied, studied, sutdied, and then studied some more, and it worked...my physics grade was in serious need of a boost, and i knew i had to do it now, and it worked!!! i was sitting on a solid C in the class, which some people might be okay with in such a challenging class, but my GPA cant drop any more if I get accepted to pharmacy shchool or ill lose my spot (still keeping my fingers crossed that i even get accepted)...anyway back to my story, so i studied over 16 hours this weekend ( i would have studied more but i worked for 8.5 hours on saturday), and now i have a B...hopefull on the next tet i can pull it up even more...this is a great start to my spring break!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD job on the studying - hey maybe i should quit being a slacker (actualy i'm not).. i bet u get in pharmacy school

pls tell Sarah L. that i'm NOT a stalker - unfair - far from it, i avoid meeting Sarah when i could if i wated to - best not to

but when i hear "almost" by bowling for soup shes the girl i think of for some reason, is that crazy or what!?

HAPPY SPRING BREAK!

Anonymous said...

maybe u couldnt handle it?? =) OK, we both know thats not true sooooo - enjoy spring break...

Choral Advocate said...

Congrats on the grades Delia and anonymous...dude get a name...we all have one...its the "in thing"...everyone's got one...Happy Spring Break to all...wish I had another:)

delia said...

okay anonymous, thanks for the support about pharmacy school, but my blog is not going to be a means for you to communicate with sarah...i will not disallow anonymous comments b/c my family uses them, but clearly you are not my family...if you continue to post anonymously then you will be found out, in fact i already have an idea of who you are...