Tuesday, April 25

Okay so did I miss that one day in school when they actually explained what being an adult is, because as I am beginning to tackle my life as an adult I am quickly realizing that it is not all I expected it to be, and I am quite sure that if I had been properly informed of what my 'grownup life' was going to be like, well I wouldn't have let myself grow up...Perhaps it is just all a big conspiracy, when we are kids the adults don't fully tell us what it is going to be like all grown up...We see them with their cars, nice houses, jobs, complete independence, and are intrigued and excited about being an adult...I can not remember a time when I was told "Delia, when you are an adult, you will be stressed even when you have nothing to do, especially when you have nothing to do (like a job)...Many things that were fun for you when you were little (like taking trips) will have the fun sucked out because you will have to deal with...Money" ya know I think that that is what it all boils down to, money...That is why it is not fun being an adult, you must worry 'how will I pay for this and that', 'what is my credit score', and 'will I be able to provide for my children'....So my solution, why cant we just get away from this whole money thing and just share, like children....People share with people, countries share with other countries....If we all just share then everything would be so much better, so I encourage you all revert to you days in the sand box....Wouldn't life be so much better if the world was just a great big sand box...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not as great being a grownup as you thought, huh? Advice? Don't buy on credit- if you don't have the money- you don't need it!