Monday, October 17

study, work, work, study, b-ham, work....so that is pretty much everything that i have been doing this past week or so, i have been trying to study every spare moment that i have had (with the exception of this past weekend) i have also been working alot, some doubles and on my off day, yet it is amazing that it still feels as if i have no money whatsoever...this weekend i went to b-ham, it was a great weekend, amanda had a band contest so charles and i went and watched her march, it was fun...then sunday, went and saw concert choir sing at cantebury methodist, this was my first time to not be performing, and it was rather hard, it really made me realize how much i miss singing, and how much i miss my friends, i dont like being away at all and i wish i had a chance to get to know some of the new people, it is just really weird, being on the outside of it all... anyway enough whinning, right now i am sitting at home with becca and amanda watching cinderella, my wonderful charles got it for me this weekend, i love disney movies, do you ever wish you could be in a disney movie, everything always ends up working out, and everyone lives happily ever after, i would give anything to know that my life would end like a disney movie, riding off into the sunset with my prince charming......

1 comment:

Mr. Henry said...

Your prince charming says it's going to happen...I hope I can give you your happily ever after