Saturday, April 9

the biggest challenge yet

so i heard from ole miss...not a yes or no, but a "well, we havent decided yet"...evidently there are so many appllicants (myself included) with similar admission scores that they could not decide...their solution: to stress me out for another month, aka, wait until spring grades are posted and then decided on the basis of them...so i hope you enjoy this blog b/c i probably wont be making very many until after exams, see it will take an act of God for me to get all A's this semester, but it is what i need...i have to make high A's on everything else in all of my classes (highs A's i mean 99-100)...so i will be studying...and right now the stupid kid that lives above me is running around his house making more noise than my cats (this is his weekly saturday and sunday ritual), so i am going to go across the street to study organic...test is monday, lets see if i can do it!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D, u CAN do this & u WILL do this, imho. just put all your energy & good intntions into it. hey, tell SL hello 4 me... =)